We will refund you your course purchase if you are not satisfied with the quality of our medical certifications.
Carefully read the following information prior to registering for your course to ensure that you understand the terms of our refund policy.
Our team ensures that our curriculum is written by board-certified medical professionals and is aligned to the latest International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines. Our courses are accredited and jointly provided through the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). We trust that you and your employer will be satisfied with the quality of our medical certifications or we will fully refund you your money. However, we highly recommend that you check with your employer before registering for your online course.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if you have already completed the course and received your digital certification card and CME credits.
It is your responsibility to determine if your Medical ProCerts certification course satisfies the requirements of your employer, organization or any regulating agency that applies to your situation BEFORE registering and paying for your course. Please ensure that your course meets the applicable requirements before registering, or we reserve the right to refuse your refund request.
To refund an INDIVIDUAL course:
If you are not satisfied with your Medical Professional Certification and have not yet completed your course and/or received your certification and CME credits, follow these instructions:
- Send us an email at email@example.com with “Refund” in the subject line.
- Fill out the request and feedback form that you will receive in your email within the following 24 hours.
- Once your form is received, it may take up to 14 days to process your refund. If you have not received your refund within that time, contact us.
We will refund you the amount paid for the certification MINUS a 15% processing fee. Your refund will be issued to the card or account used to pay for your course.
To refund a SUBSCRIPTION purchase:
A Medical ProCerts subscription comes with a 14-day free trial period during which time you may cancel at any time with no charges made to your credit card.
However, there are a few criteria that must be met in order to receive a refund or avoid being charged for a full year to your account:
- If you fail to cancel your subscription before the end of your 14-day free trial period, your credit card will be charged for the full year.
- You may not under any circumstance request a refund following the 14-day free trial period if CME credits have been awarded and certificates have been issued.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time following the 14-day free trial period up to 1 year and not be charged at the time of renewal.
If any refund is granted it will be subject to a 15% processing fee. Your refund will be issued to the card or account used to pay for your subscription.
If you have any additional questions about refunds, please contact us.